Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums AWS AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Any changes in the practice test I bought in May and now preparing for SAA-002

• Any changes in the practice test I bought in May and now preparing for SAA-002

• stari

December 7, 2020 at 1:45 am

Can I use the same AWS Solution Architect Course for SAA-002 which I have bought in May 2020? Or need to buy again? Are there any changes?

• TutorialsDojo-Support

December 7, 2020 at 5:36 am

Hello Stari,

Thank you for your inquiry. Our practice tests are always kept up-to-date and relevant to the current versions of the exams that they are simulating. We regularly update our courses based on the feedback of our students who passed the exam. If there were changes to the tests after you made your purchase, you will need to reload or retake the set to see these changes reflected.

We log all of the question bank updates and improvements that are incorporated into our practice test content on this thread in the Tutorials Dojo Forums.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any other clarifications. 🙂

Cheers,

Jane – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo

• Adeola

February 11, 2021 at 11:35 am

Hello Team, In response to your above advice/reply, i also bought my TD Practice Tests November 2020. You said they are always updated but one will need to reload or retake the set to see these changes reflected. How do I reload or retake the set to see the changes? Or do you just mean refresh each question set?

• TutorialsDojo-Support

February 11, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Hi Adeola,

Thanks for the message. To retake a set of a certain course, click on the “Start Quiz” button to take that set again. You can always check if there are question bank updates or improvements on your course by visiting this thread in the Tutorials Dojo Forums.

Cheers,

Jane – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now