Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

$2 OFF in ALL Azure Practice Exams & NEW AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate Practice Exams at $10.99!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums AWS AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exams SAA-C03 2023 – Issues

• AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exams SAA-C03 2023 – Issues

• Ram Guduputi

April 13, 2023 at 2:27 am

I just purchased the practice exam. when I start the course it opened in timed mode. It started the test. I accidentally hit the back button and it’s marked as 100% complete. There is no learning mode. I can restart from the begining once again. This is very poor user experience in my opinion. Please reset my course so i can start the course from the begining.

Thanks,

Ram

• Rachelle_TutorialsDojo

Administrator
    April 17, 2023 at 5:53 pm

Hello Ram,

Thank you for your request. We have successfully restarted your progress in your AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam.

Please do note that your previous attempts will still be reflected in the view results.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

Cheers,

Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo

P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:

http://slack.tutorialsdojo.com

• Ram Guduputi

May 16, 2023 at 7:58 pm

Hello, you mentioned you successfully restarted. I don’t see it the case. My honest feeble is that you have high quality content, very useful , but web site navigation very poor. I hope you improve the navigation and accessibility of the site.

• Rachelle_TutorialsDojo

Administrator
      May 18, 2023 at 12:27 am

Hi Ram,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Can you kindly share what part of our portal you had difficulty navigating? We recommend sending us a message at support@tutorialsdojo.com for any questions/clarifications about portal navigation.

We acknowledge that there are things that we can improve on in our systems. Nonetheless, we are constantly improving our portal to serve you better.

Cheers,

Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo

P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:

http://slack.tutorialsdojo.com

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now