AdministratorNovember 23, 2022 at 1:24 am
Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, the questions are all the same. It’s just that the questions are presented differently in each mode.
Here are the advantages of each training mode:
- The Timed Mode simulates the exam environment and trains your mind to answer questions under time pressure. The questions in the Timed Mode can also be found in Review Mode, Section-Based, and Final Tests.
- Review Mode – allows you to view answers as you go through each question. It randomly generates a full set at every load.
- Section/Topic-Based – also allows you to view answers as you go through each question, and each set contains questions only on a specific domain/topic. There’s also a fixed number of questions here (maximum of 30 questions), and each load of the tests just displays the same set of questions in random order.
- Final Test – randomly pulls questions across all sets to gauge your final exam readiness.
- Bonus Flashcards – unique visual tools found at the end of the course, which will help reinforce the core concepts needed to pass the exam.
These training modes are additional features to help reinforce the concepts learned. The key to passing the AWS exam is understanding the concepts and explanations we give in our practice exams.
I hope this helps and do check out our FAQ page for more information on the features available on the Tutorials Dojo portal and to help you navigate through the site.
Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo
P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:
Log in to reply.