Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

Get $4 OFF in AWS Solutions Architect & Data Engineer Associate Practice Exams for $10.99 each ONLY!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Azure AZ-104 Practice Test Incorrect Answer?

• AZ-104 Practice Test Incorrect Answer?

Gerome-TutorialsDojo updated 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • hawkstwelve

May 5, 2023 at 10:21 pm

I think I ran into an answer error when taking the AZ-104 practice test. This is for review mode set 2, question 33. It asks how many ‘alert rules’ and ‘action groups’ should be created for the given requirements. Per your answer guide, there should be one alert rule created per signal type (first attached screenshot). Per the requirements, there are two signal types which are ‘Metric’ and ‘Activity Log’ (second attached screenshot). But if you answer with ‘2’ for how many alert rules, based on those two signal types, it states it’s wrong and that it should actually be 4. This seems incorrect as while there may be four signal names there are only two signal types.

Am I missing something here? Or is your answer guide and the correct answers not matching up?

• Gerome-TutorialsDojo

May 10, 2023 at 10:38 pm

Hi hawkstwelve,

Thanks for the feedback.

When creating an alert rule in Azure, you can specify one metric or one activity log signal to trigger the alert. This means that you can only monitor and alert on one specific type of metric or activity log signal per alert rule.

For example, you could create an alert rule that triggers when the CPU usage of a virtual machine exceeds a certain threshold (this would be a metric-based alert), or you could create an alert rule that triggers when a virtual machine is deleted (this would be an activity log signal-based alert).

In the given scenario, there are four types (signal) of metric / activity log.

1. Availability

2. Transactions

3. Create/Update Storage Account

4. Regenerate Storage Account Keys

Therefore, you should create four alert rules.

I hope this helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. The Tutorials Dojo team is dedicated to helping you pass your Azure exam on your first try!

Regards,

Gerome @ Tutorials Dojo

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now