Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

$2 OFF in ALL Azure Practice Exams & NEW AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate Practice Exams at $10.99!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Azure AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-104 Read-Only Lock

• AZ-104 Read-Only Lock

• Car

October 31, 2021 at 11:09 pm

Hi. Just to confirm, you’re saying a resoure (TD-WebApp2) can be moved into a resource group with a ReadOnly lock (TD-RG1)? I can’t repeat this in Azure. Sorry if I’ve missed something obvious in the question. Thanks

• Gerome-TutorialsDojo

November 12, 2021 at 8:57 am

Hi Car,

Thanks for bringing up the question.

I re-created the scenario in the Azure Portal, and you are correct because the lock type of the resource group is set to read-only. This means that users can only read a resource, but they cannot delete or update the resource. Therefore, if you try to move TD-WebApp2 to TD-RG1, you’d receive an error message “Moving resources failed”. In order to move the web app, you must delete the read-only lock type.

We have already updated the answer and explanation of this question. I appreciate your feedback on this item. It will definitely help us improve our content!

Let us know if you need further assistance. The Tutorials Dojo team is dedicated to helping you pass your Azure exam on your first try!

Regards,
    Gerome @ Tutorials Dojo

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now