MemberApril 28, 2023 at 8:35 am
I took the quiz, but did not get time to review them ‘at one sitting’.
I was trying to review those questions again next day, but it looks like I have to start the quiz again to see explanations etc.
How can I review the Completed quiz without retaking it?
MemberApril 28, 2023 at 8:39 am
And also where can I see history of my attempts with the scores at each attempt ?
AdministratorApril 28, 2023 at 9:37 am
Hello Kay Hlaing,
Thank you for your inquiry. You can pause and save your progress in the Timed Mode and Review Mode and come back at a later time. There is a Pause button beside the “Flag for Review” button in the Timed Mode and Review Mode sets, which allows you to take a break and saves all previously answered questions. When you reload the set, you’ll see a Resume Quiz button. We suggest closing your browser tab after pausing the test. This will keep the time and answers saved in the system.
All previous attempts can be reviewed by clicking the course from “My Courses”.
- Click “My Courses” at the top menu, then select the specific course where you’d like to view your previous attempts.
- Once you’ve clicked the course, you’ll see your course progress below the course title.
- Click the View Results button to view your detailed results.
- In the View Results dashboard, you can filter your results by category and by correct/skipped/incorrect answers/marked for review.
- Detailed explanations of why the options are correct/incorrect are found at the bottom of each question.
Do check out our FAQ page for more information on the features available on the Tutorials Dojo portal and to help you navigate through the site.
I hope this helps. 🙂
Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo
P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:
MemberApril 29, 2023 at 7:46 am
Hello Rachelle –
Thanks for the information which is exactly what I am looking for.
Log in to reply.