Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

$2 OFF in ALL Azure Practice Exams & NEW AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate Practice Exams at $10.99!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums General Discussions Right answers marked as wrong on AZ-104 timed practice quiz

• Right answers marked as wrong on AZ-104 timed practice quiz

• Scoxx

October 25, 2021 at 4:42 am

One of the “arrange the 4 choices” questions in one of the timed mode diagnostic tests flagged the correct answers as wrong. I have included a screenshot of my answers and the answer key

• Gerome-TutorialsDojo

October 26, 2021 at 1:50 am

Hi Scoxx,

Thank you for the feedback.

Can you provide a screenshot for this particular question, so we can further investigate this problem?

Let us know if you need further assistance. The Tutorials Dojo team is dedicated to help you pass your Azure exam on your first try!
    Regards,
    Gerome @ Tutorials Dojo

• Scoxx

October 26, 2021 at 10:44 am

I already made the same reply by email but perhaps you wanted it in this channel instead.

• Gerome-TutorialsDojo

October 27, 2021 at 10:36 am

Hi Scoxx,

Thanks for bringing up the question.

Based on the image you’ve provided, you didn’t drag the option in the correct order. You can refer to the image below.

Let us know if you need further assistance. The Tutorials Dojo team is dedicated to help you pass your Azure exam on your first try!
    Regards,
    Gerome @ Tutorials Dojo

• Joseph Lewis Nelson

April 16, 2023 at 3:25 am

I have an issue/question regarding a different question. It is one about vnet peering. The answer marked as correct implies that packages within a vnet that is peered can’t be routed internally to that vnet (screenshot attached)

• MattTutorialsDojo

April 17, 2023 at 11:53 pm

Hi Joseph,

TDVnet1 is the hub, while TDvnet2 and TDVnet3 are the spoke. TDVnet1 can route packets to TDVnet2 and TDVnet3 since they have their own respective peerings, while TDVnet3 can route packets to TDVnet1 only.

Take note that virtual network peerings are non-transitive, meaning virtual networks that are directly peered can only communicate with each other but can’t communicate with the peers of their peers. So, in this case, for TDVnet3 to communicate with TDVnet2, you need to create a peering between TDVnet2 and TDVnet3. Hence, the correct answer: packets from TDVnet3 can be routed to TDVnet1 only.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you.

• Joseph Lewis Nelson

April 18, 2023 at 12:08 am

That doesn’t answer why packets from TDVnet3 can’t be routed to itself though?

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now