Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

Get $4 OFF in AWS Solutions Architect & Data Engineer Associate Practice Exams for $10.99 each ONLY!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Azure AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Section Based – Identity (M365 Groups)

• Section Based – Identity (M365 Groups)

• DL1

May 29, 2023 at 4:54 am

A query regarding the question below – should it not read “Which actions could you perform?” rather than “Which actions should you perform?”. Unless my understanding is incorrect, I don’t understand why you should be doing both? You’re able to do one or the other to achieve the result but you shouldn’t be doing both?

12. QUESTION

You are managing an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant and Microsoft 365 tenant.

You need to grant several users that must belong to the same Azure group temporary access to the Microsoft SharePoint document library. The group must automatically be deleted after 180 days for compliance purposes.

Which two actions should you perform?

• Gerome

May 29, 2023 at 11:21 pm

Hi DL1,

Thanks for the feedback.

I understand that either the assigned or dynamic membership can satisfy the given requirements. But since this is a practice test, the goal here is to help the examiners understand that there are various ways to meet certain requirements. That is why we created this item with two correct answers to let the user know that there is also another option they can perform.

We’ll take note of your feedback and try to polish this item to make it more comprehensible for our students. I appreciate that you also gave a suggestion on how we can reword it better. It will definitely help us improve our content!

Let us know if you need further assistance. The Tutorials Dojo team is dedicated to helping you pass your Azure exam on your first try!

Regards,

Gerome @ Tutorials Dojo

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now