AdministratorJune 17, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Thank you for your inquiry. To clarify, there’s a total of 145 unique questions in the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator Practice Exam, and each question contains detailed explanations, references, and cheat sheets.
Here are the advantages of our training modes:
- The Timed Mode has 65 questions per set. It simulates the exam environment and trains your mind to answer questions under time pressure. The questions on the Timed Mode can also be found in Review Mode, Section-Based, and Final Tests. It’s just that the questions are presented differently in each mode.
- Review Mode – allows you to view answers as you go through each question. It randomly generates a full set at every load.
- Section/Topic-Based – also allows you to view answers as you go through each question, and each set contains questions only on a specific domain/topic. There’s also a fixed number of questions here (maximum of 30 questions), and each load of the tests, it just displays the same set of questions in random order.
- Final Test – randomly pulls questions across all sets to gauge your final exam readiness.
- Bonus Flashcards – unique visual tools found at the end of the course which will help reinforce the core concepts needed to pass the exam.
I hope this helps and do check out our FAQ page for more information on the features available on the Tutorials Dojo portal and to help you navigate through the site.
Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo
P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam: