Home › Forums › General Discussions › Your Ads on Paid Subscription is Insanely Rude and very Unprofessional! › Reply To: Your Ads on Paid Subscription is Insanely Rude and very Unprofessional!
AdministratorAugust 30, 2023 at 8:30 am
We hear you load and clear. Thank you for letting us know and our sincere apologies for the poor experience.
Can you share more about the type of advertisement you see, please? We have 3 types of marketing elements:
2. Notification Bar
3. Sidebar – Triple Bundle promo
Do you see a pop-up whenever you are on the quiz itself or just on the course page when you’re reviewing your previous exam attempts? Take note that the advertisement should only show the courses that you don’t have access to.
Based on your records, you have our:
1. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Practice Tests
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Video Course
We implemented a fix weeks ago not to show any pop-ups on the above pages for any user. If this is not the case, please let me know so we can further investigate your account.
We want to assist you and make our portal more conducive for learning while keeping you on the loop on our upcoming system maintenance (not just on our sale events), which is why you may still see the notification bar on top. You may also see these pop-ups sparingly on the home page as well.
In the coming weeks, we will be making the following changes to the marketing elements :
– The ads will be seen by users/visitors that are NOT logged in
– Users that are logged in won’t see any ads on the course page that they have bought including in the My Courses page, as it’s always been. However, the ads will be seen on the courses that they don’t have access yet.
Looking forward on your reply.
Jon Bonso @ Tutorials Dojo