AdministratorMarch 4, 2020 at 11:52 am
Welcome to Tutorials Dojo Forum!
The primary purpose of this discussion board is to provide technical support to our customers who bought our premium courses. Customers are encouraged to check the detailed explanation and AWS/Azure/GCP reference links provided in the course first before posting their issues here. Most of the time, the answer to your question can be found by simply searching the official AWS documentation, white papers, and FAQs.
Asking questions that are not part of our question bank or from 3rd party providers are not allowed and will be automatically deleted. We highly recommend that you contact the author of your other courses for support since they are the ones who should render support to your inquiries. Please maintain proper decorum when interacting with other IT Professionals in this space. Any material that constitutes defamation, harassment, offensive language or abuse is strictly prohibited and will be removed without prior warning.
1. If you have any issues, or suggestions, about our portal, feel free to post it in the Portal Issues and Improvements sub-forum under General Discussions.
2. Check the detailed explanation and the official AWS/Azure/GCP reference links first before posting.
3. Research first before you post! Google your question to find a related thread or alternatively, search the official AWS/Azure/GCP documentation.
4. Search to see if your question has been asked before, to avoid unnecessary duplicate posts.
5. Our practice questions are all randomized hence, the question numbers in the tests are different for each user. If you want to clarify a certain scenario, mention the first statement of the scenario so we can easily identify it in our question bank.
6. We will provide full support to the users who bought our premium AWS/Azure/GCP courses. However, there will only be limited support for the ones who are only using our free courses.
1. No off-topic posts.
- This forum is primarily for our premium AWS/Azure/GCP courses only, excluding the free ones. Irrelevant topics will be automatically deleted.
2. Strictly No Spam, Advertising, Affiliate Marketing or Self-promotion.
- Any type of spam, advertising, affiliated marketing or self-promotion will be removed. Sharing affiliate links is strictly prohibited as well.
3. Do not post copyrighted content
- Never post any copyrighted material such as the official practice tests, actual AWS/Azure/GCP exam dumps, or other 3rd-party content. This includes posting links to exam dump sites containing copyrighted content.
4. No offensive language or images
- Any material that constitutes defamation, harassment, offensive language or abuse is strictly prohibited and will be removed without prior warning.
5. No posting of questions that can easily be answered by a quick Google search
- The answer to most questions can be found on the official AWS/Azure/GCP documentation, FAQ and white papers. We will deprioritize, or possibly remove, inquiries that can be easily answered by a simple Google search. We are all IT Professionals here and we should be knowledgeable enough to do our own online research.
MemberMarch 10, 2020 at 12:25 pm
This is noted and thank you for this awesome forum!
AdministratorMarch 11, 2020 at 9:53 am
You’re welcome! Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance!
The Tutorials Dojo team is always here to help!
MemberMarch 13, 2020 at 2:59 am
I subscribed to the portal with my Google account but now want to change it to a login with email and custom password (instead of Google authentication) while keeping the login email the same. Possible? Please advise. Thanks!!
AdministratorMarch 14, 2020 at 12:53 am
Welcome to the (Tutorials) Dojo! Once you signed up to our portal, you will get an automated email with a link to set your custom password. Alternatively, just log out and use this link to generate a new password:
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance!
MemberMarch 14, 2020 at 2:46 pm
I followed the “Lost Password” link and I was able to reset my account credentials. Thanks for all the help!!
MemberMarch 18, 2020 at 8:28 pm
Question: do you support offline test taking? It’s not a deal breaker for me by any means…
AdministratorMarch 18, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Thanks for the message, Reuben. This feature is not supported yet but we will consider this in the future. Currently, when your Internet connection went out while you are doing a practice test, it will still continue to work but you won’t be able to view results or the detailed explanation at the end.
The discussion ‘IMPORTANT GUIDELINES AND FORUM RULES’ is closed to new replies.