Planning a Generative AI Project is the second course in the three-part series called Generative AI Essentials for Business and Technical Decision Makers. If you have not done so already, start with the first course in the series, Introduction to Generative AI – Art of the Possible.
In this course, you will learn about the technical foundations and key terminology related to generative artificial intelligence (AI). You will explore the steps to planning a generative AI project, and evaluate the risks and benefits of using generative AI.
- Course level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 hour
This course includes text instruction and illustrative graphics.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Discuss the technical foundations and key terminology for generative AI.
- Explain the steps for planning a generative AI project.
- Identify some of the risks and mitigations when using generative AI.
This course is intended for:
- Business and technical decision-makers
This course is the second course in the Generative AI Essentials for Business and Technical Decision Makers series. It is recommended that you complete the first course in the series, Introduction to Generative AI – Art of the Possible, before taking this course.
Section 1: Technical Foundations and Terminology for Generative AI
- Generative AI Fundamentals
- Generative AI in Practice
- Generative AI Context
Section 2: Planning a Generative AI Project
- Steps in Planning a Generative AI Project Section 3: Evaluating the Use of Generative AI for Your Project
- Risks and Mitigation