This is a digital and introductory-level course that will provide an overview of the AWS Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) and how it is used to accelerate cloud transformation journeys. You will learn about the AWS CAF 3.0 structure and how it can guide successful cloud transformation. Learners can expect to leave this course with a mental model for how customers experience their journey to the cloud and the next steps to participating in hands-on workshops to enable transformation.
AWS Cloud Adoption Framework Course Details
Course level: Fundamental
Duration: 45 minutes
This course includes videos, interactive elements, knowledge checks, and additional resources to continue learning.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Articulate the goals and benefits of AWS CAF
- Recognize AWS CAF structure and components
- Identify core perspectives and how their capabilities will be impacted by cloud adoption
- Describe AWS CAF implementation phases and corresponding workshops Intended audience
This course is intended for:
- Internal Amazonians, AWS Partners, and external customers
- Learners may have backgrounds ranging from sales, business, technology, or operations.
- Non-technical business professionals
• Solutions Architects
We recommend enrollees have:
- Basic understanding of the value of AWS services