Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

Practice Test + eBook Bundle Sale - Buy our Practice Test and get the supplementary eBook at 50% OFF

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums Azure AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundaments – Practice Sets Scoring

• AI-900 Microsoft Azure AI Fundaments – Practice Sets Scoring

• Srikanth

January 14, 2024 at 4:10 am

The quality of AI-900 practice sets are not good. Though the answers I have chosen are correct, they are marked as “Incorrect”. However, when going into review mode it’s showing the same answers what I have chosen. Due to this I’m getting less score and sometimes it’s very confusing to figure out what’s truly correct and truly incorrect. Because of these tests I’m lacking confidence to take the real exam.😟

• Rachelle_TutorialsDojo

Administrator
    January 15, 2024 at 4:52 am

Hello Srikanth,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for the inconvenience you had with the practice test. For us to check, can you kindly send a screenshot of the question/result that was marked “incorrect” even though your answer is correct?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Rachelle – Customer Support @ Tutorials Dojo

• Srikanth

January 28, 2024 at 7:18 am

I sent an example via email on Jan 14. Here is another example:

• Srikanth

January 28, 2024 at 7:25 am

One more example for incorrect scoring…☹

• Srikanth

January 28, 2024 at 7:27 am

One more example of incorrect scoring even though the answer is correct. ☹

• Srikanth

January 28, 2024 at 7:49 am

One more example from Review Mode Set 2. Though the answer is correct, it assigns 0 points. I hope these examples are sufficient enough to prove that the course is poorly designed.

• Rachelle_TutorialsDojo

Administrator
    January 28, 2024 at 4:43 pm

Hello Srikanth,

Thank you for providing the screenshots here and I apologize for the incorrect scoring of the test. I received your email and have replied already.

I have forwarded your email to our admin team so it can be rectified, and we will update you once fixed.

Our apologies once again, and thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:

http://slack.tutorialsdojo.com

• Rachelle_TutorialsDojo

Administrator
    January 31, 2024 at 10:54 pm

Hello Srikanth,

We have fixed the scoring in these questions so that it will show the correct score on the next load.

I appreciate your understanding. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

P.S. Join our Slack group for more tips and insights to help you pass your AWS exam:

http://slack.tutorialsdojo.com

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now