Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums General Discussions "Final Test" AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams CLF-C02 2024 Exam

• "Final Test" AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams CLF-C02 2024 Exam

• khurtwilliams

April 11, 2024 at 2:48 am

I am trying to complete the final exam in the AWS
    Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams CLF-C02 2024 course. The exam keeps timing out halfway through and give me an “Oops” error an in then a message is displayed about maintenance. This has happened twice. Each time, the exam resumes in a random state.

The test clock shows only the time remaining from before the test was interrupted by the web application error. When the test resumes, all previous test responses are erased but the test clocks shows only the time remaining from before the test was interrupted by the web application error. This means that I had to re-do the test answers but with less time each time after the error ocured.

• This discussion was modified 3 weeks ago by  khurtwilliams. Reason: Add screenshot
    • This discussion was modified 3 weeks ago by  khurtwilliams.
    • This discussion was modified 3 weeks ago by  khurtwilliams.
  • khurtwilliams

April 11, 2024 at 3:02 am

Screen shot.

• khurtwilliams

April 11, 2024 at 3:20 am

Another screen shot. This is annoying.

• khurtwilliams

April 11, 2024 at 3:48 am

Sigh. You guys have messed up royally. Now the test has been reset fully to zero. I just wasted 2 hours of my time.

• Irene-TutorialsDojo

Administrator
    April 11, 2024 at 5:13 pm

Hello KhurtWilliams,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent downtime.

We understand that this incident has impacted your study time. Our team is aware of an ongoing site issue that occurs at midnight, Manila Time, and we are working to improve our systems to minimize such incidents.

Regarding your final test, we have simulated your account and confirmed that you attempted an exam on April 11, 2024, at 3:39 AM. You can still review your final test. Unfortunately, to complete it, you will need to retake the exam and answer all 65 questions.

In the meantime, we recommend avoiding using the TD Portal between 12:00 midnight and 12:30 AM (Manila time) as we continue to address this intermittent issue.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you need any assistance, please let us know

• khurtwilliams

April 11, 2024 at 9:34 pm

Thank you for the reply. Note: I am in the North Eastern USA. I was using the portal between 1 PM and 3 PM (EDT).

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  khurtwilliams. Reason: remove html
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now