Ends in
days
hrs
mins
secs
SHOP NOW

Get $4 OFF in AWS Solutions Architect & Data Engineer Associate Practice Exams for $10.99 each ONLY!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums AWS AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Passed My AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam 2020

Tagged: 

• Passed My AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam 2020

• RahulJ

July 31, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Gladly I passed my AWS Solution Architect Associate 2020 Exam. I would to Thank tutorial dojo for preparing me with his intensive Practice test set with in depth explanation to each question.

The pattern, framing and type of questions on the practice test really prepares you well for exam as the question type are quite similar (although not exactly same but similar fundamental logic).I received a lot questions on S3, Cloudfront , DataSync(most tricky questions on these) ,StorageGateway and of course VPC. Hardly 1-2 questions on Kinesis and 1-2 basic questions on SQS(which was covered by these tests).There were some direct questions for filesystem(EFS,FSx).

Tutorial Dojo does a great job in pin pointing out the weaker sections and helped me to boast my score and knowledge with his explanation to each and EVERY question.(Explanations are the “Signature” for this practice test.As they help you more in understanding why the OTHER questions were wrong during reviewing).

I would highly recommend tutorial dojo’s Practice tests before Exam.

Thank you Jon Bonso

• RahulJ

July 31, 2020 at 5:48 pm

other Options*

• TutorialsDojo-Support

August 1, 2020 at 10:18 am

Congratulations on passing the exam! Well done! Thank you for sharing some insights about the actual exam. We are honored to have been part of your AWS journey. We hope to see you in our other practice test courses. All the best!

Cheers,

Joy @ Tutorials Dojo

• charles-scott

August 2, 2020 at 6:46 am

Hi. May you please add more questions on FSx and Lustre in the question pools. Thanks in advance 🙂

• RahulJ

August 2, 2020 at 3:00 pm

I actually didn’t receive any questions related to Lustre.

All questions regarding File system were pretty straight, provided with hints like SMB protocol or on-premise Windows File server is to be replaced.

One question was regarding a scenario where the use case required availability and sharing of all files between EC2 servers.

I encountered pretty less amount of questions related to FSx, EFS (2-3 questions ).

Hope this helps.

• TutorialsDojo-Support

August 3, 2020 at 10:20 am

Hello Charles,

Thanks for posting here. We have noted your suggestion. We are consistenly updating our course based on the feedback of our students who passed the exam.

All the best in your exam preparation.

Cheers,

Joy @ Tutorials Dojo

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now