MemberJuly 20, 2021 at 10:49 pm
How is this marked as Incorrect?
Due to the tight deadline of your project, your team needs to
quickly update an RDS instance, deploy a new Application Load Balancer
and launch multiple EC2 instances on your current CloudFormation stack.
You want to be able to preview the proposed changes to your stack
carefully to make sure the new infrastructure is correctly provisioned
as you planned and to avoid any possible service disruptions.
Which of the following is the most suitable solution that you have to implement to meet the requirement?
- – Use Nested Stacks to create a side-by-side comparison on you current stack and the proposed changes.
– Use CloudFormation StackSets to review the proposed changes to be made on your stack.
– Update the CloudFormation stack directly. The proposed changes will be shown before provisioning the stack.
– Use Change Sets when updating stacks to view the proposed changes
- This discussion was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Ozzy.
Log in to reply.